• On Friday, February 7, 2020, from 9:30am - 12:00pm, Employment For Seniors is hosting local representatives from the 2020 Census to discuss the many available job opportunities and to answer your questions about working for the Census.
• The Bureau has various positions ranging from office clerks, field enumerators, and supervisory positions. • The hourly rate is based on the position and ranges from $20.00/hr to $24.00/hr. • All of the positions are temporary and last several weeks. • It is ideal for applicants seeking extra income, applicants looking for work for a limited time period, retired people on SocSec, military retirees, people seeking to work from their homes, and the unemployed.
• This informational event is focused on job-seekers who are 50+, but anyone interested is welcome to attend!
• This is your chance to play a part in history and help ensure everyone in your community is counted.
Listen to this podcast to learn more: http://bit.ly/2020CensusEFS
• IMPORTANT: To attend this event, you must call and register for a specific time slot. Each session will last no more than 20 minutes. Spaces are limited, so call 614-863-1219 immediately to reserve your spot!